HBase, mail # user - [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix 1.2 is now available

+
James Taylor 2013-05-16, 19:29
+
anil gupta 2013-05-16, 21:02
+
James Taylor 2013-05-16, 23:15
+
anil gupta 2013-05-17, 00:33
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix 1.2 is now available
James Taylor 2013-05-17, 16:14
Anil,
Yes, everything is in the Phoenix GitHub repo. Will give you more detail
of specific packages and classes off-list.
Thanks,

James

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-05-20, 11:07