Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Backup/restore of an emsemble

Re: Backup/restore of an emsemble
The nature of the system that I am working with is mostly read-heavy.
Writes happen rarely. In he event of disaster recovery to some point in
time in the past, the system should sustain minor inconsistencies.

I am also considering to have Zookeeper server create a copy of the
DataTree, and then serialize it into a file, which will later be picked up
by the import client. This could be the most efficient way of taking a
backup.