MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat

Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Visioner Sadak 2012-09-04, 10:01
also getting one more error

*

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException*: Server IPC version 5 cannot
communicate with client version 4