Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Site skin changed (not published yet)

+
Olivier Lamy 2012-09-06, 08:16
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-09-06, 08:30
+
Olivier Lamy 2012-09-06, 08:40
+
Kathleen Ting 2012-09-06, 15:39
+
Olivier Lamy 2012-09-06, 17:26
+
Kathleen Ting 2012-09-06, 18:04
Re: Site skin changed (not published yet)
I really like this twitter bootstrap style, thanks for changing that Olivier!

Jarcec

On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 11:04:42AM -0700, Kathleen Ting wrote:
> Beautiful. Thanks Olivier for doing this.
>
> On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Olivier Lamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > now live :-)
> > http://sqoop.apache.org/index.html
> >
> > 2012/9/6 Kathleen Ting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >> +1

> > --
> > Olivier Lamy
> > Talend: http://coders.talend.com