HBase >> mail # user >> What is causing my mappers to execute so damn slow?

+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-09-27, 17:33
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-27, 17:42
+
Pavan Sudheendra 2013-09-27, 18:07
Re: What is causing my mappers to execute so damn slow?
I don't think there's a CDH that includes Hadoop 1.2.1

So either your code is doing something slow or it's the reading itself. For
the latter, make sure you go through
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#perf.reading and we also recently had
this thread on the list were you can see some "live" performance debugging
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg27174.html. For
example, make sure you're not running on the local job tracker.

J-D