Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta

Re: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-17, 07:06

Thanks a bunch Nathan, for clearly letting us know the Yahoo! team's perspective.

We are getting started on rolling upgrades from YARN side (Sid opened YARN-666) and I hear HDFS side is too.

We definitely need compatibility and testing kits. Have to get started on this.

Work-preserving restart on YARN side - we plan to scope down next.

Thanks,
+Vinod