Kafka >> mail # user >> Embedding a broker into a producer?

Re: Embedding a broker into a producer?
Ok, I can do that (that's actually how our current stuff works as
well), I was just hoping to maybe remove the need to tell my producer
to connect to localhost so that it can talk to some other part of the
code running in the same process.

Do you think you will ever have a Producer object implemented in terms
of a KafkaServer object?  Or, if that were to exist would you be
willing to take on the maintenance of it as part of the public API?

--Eric