HDFS >> mail # dev >> [Proposal] Pluggable Namespace

+
Milind Bhandarkar 2013-10-03, 19:17
+
Bobby Evans 2013-10-04, 15:31
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-05, 18:23
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2013-10-05, 19:37
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-10-06, 01:40
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2013-10-06, 16:35
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-10-06, 19:20
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2013-10-06, 19:54
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2013-10-07, 00:58
+
Mahadev Konar 2013-10-07, 03:04
+
Bobby Evans 2013-10-07, 15:52
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2013-10-07, 17:18
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-07, 16:44
+
Milind Bhandarkar 2013-10-07, 17:11
+
Doug Cutting 2013-10-07, 18:15
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-07, 19:05
Re: [Proposal] Pluggable Namespace

Milind/Andrew and everyone else,

Didn't know an innocuous question regarding a technical issue can blow up so much.

I asked a technical question. If you have an answer and you want to respond, please do so. If you don't have an answer, you can reply so. Otherwise please keep this thread for the technical discussions of the proposal.

If you have other non-technical concerns, fork this thread and participate in that. Even then, I think the dev lists are for discussing technical matters, we can all try to keep it that way.

Thanks,
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE