Drill >> mail # dev >> Fwd: git mirror(s) not updating

Re: Fwd: git mirror(s) not updating
Lisen,

I downloaded, https://protobuf.googlecode.com/files/protoc-2.5.0-win32.zip.
Included in PATH.
Restarted eclipse.
mvn clean
mvn install

Didn't generate these classes.

created new workspace and imported mvn projects in eclipse.
didn't generate these classes, still.

What am I missing ?

Thanks in advance.