Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop-1.1.0 release candidate 5

+
Matt Foley 2012-10-05, 21:31
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.1.0 release candidate 5
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:24
+1 (binding)

I downloaded the source artifact, verified the signatures and checksums,
built the source artifact, started HDFS and MR, and ran some simple jobs.
Everything worked as expected.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here at long last is a votable release candidate for Hadoop 1.1.0.
> Please download and test Hadoop-1.1.0-rc5.
>
> It is available at
> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc5/<
> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc05/>
>
> or from the Nexus maven repo.
>
> Release notes are at
> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.1.0-rc5/releasenotes.html
>
> Vote will run for 1 week as usual, terminating at 2:30pm PDT, Fri 12 Oct
> 2012.
>
> Thank you,
> --Matt Foley
> Release Manager