Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.1.0 release candidate 5

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.1.0 release candidate 5
+1 (binding)

I downloaded the source artifact, verified the signatures and checksums,
built the source artifact, started HDFS and MR, and ran some simple jobs.
Everything worked as expected.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera