HBase >> mail # user >> 0.99.0-SNAPSHOT in maven repo

Re: 0.99.0-SNAPSHOT in maven repo
On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Eric Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any reason why 0.99-SNAPSHOT is installed an not deploye by jenkins [1] ?
> We don't have snapshot available atm in maven repo [2].
>
> Maybe do gain time on each trunk build? What about an additional deploy
> daily build?

We should publish the odd successful build as a snapshot up into apache
repo, especially for trunk.  Our bundle is fat so we'd probably not want to
do it every successful build but more like once a week or so.  I
made HBASE-10328

Good one Eric,
St.Ack