HBase >> mail # dev >> zero timestamp and deletes

zero timestamp and deletes
Hello,

While working on a new unit test for multi-column scanning I noticed that deletes are apparently handed differently when the timestamp is 0. I am adding a delete using deleteColumns(family, qualifier, timestamp), and the column is not being deleted. Does a zero timestamp have some special meaning?

Thanks,
--Mikhail