MapReduce, mail # user - RE: Containers and CPU

+
Chuan Liu 2013-07-02, 16:50
Re: Containers and CPU
Sandy Ryza 2013-07-02, 17:56
CPU limits are only enforced if cgroups is turned on.  With cgroups on,
they are only limited when there is contention, in which case tasks are
given CPU time in proportion to the number of cores requested for/allocated
to them.  Does that make sense?

-Sandy