Avro, mail # dev - new Avro committers: please update credits page

+
Doug Cutting 2010-04-12, 16:02
+
Scott Carey 2010-04-12, 21:29
+
Doug Cutting 2010-04-12, 21:34
Re: new Avro committers: please update credits page
Bruce Mitchener 2010-05-10, 09:43
I tried to do the first part of this today (I am on OS X and didn't want to
install everything for forrest yet).  I got this error message:

Sending        xdocs/credits.xml
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
CHECKOUT request for
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/933317/hadoop/avro/site/author/content/xdocs/credits.xml'
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:
 '/Users/bruce/Development/svn.apache/avro/site/author/content/svn-commit.tmp'
I'm pretty sure that I used the right username and password on the command
line with svn.

Thoughts?

 - Bruce

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can new committers please add themselves to the credits page?
>
>  http://hadoop.apache.org/avro/credits.html
>
> This is done by checking out:
>
>  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/avro/site/
>
> Edit author/content/xdocs/credits.xml, then:
>
>  ant
>  # check contents of publish/credits.html in browser
>  svn commit -m "Updated credits page"
>  ssh people.apache.org
>  cd /www/hadoop.apache.org/avro
>  svn up