HDFS >> mail # user >> What is Trash used for ?

Re: What is Trash used for ?
FsShell.java:delete().
On 11/25/10 1:24 AM, "Jeff Zhang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

I check the source code of Trash, seems it will periodically remove
files under ${USER_HOME}/.Trash

But I did not find source that that will put the files under
${USER_HOME}/.Trash when user invoke delete operation. So what is
Trash used for ?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang