Pig >> mail # user >> Pigunit Failure 10.1 running locally

+
j.barrett Strausser 2013-04-10, 14:05
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-04-10, 15:37
+
j.barrett Strausser 2013-04-10, 15:46
+
MARCOS MEDRADO RUBINELLI 2013-04-10, 15:39
Re: Pigunit Failure 10.1 running locally
Yeah like I said the versions in the got commit I posted work.

We can mark this as closed