Pig, mail # user - who is resetting my mapred.map.tasks?

who is resetting my mapred.map.tasks?
Yang 2012-07-17, 00:15
I have the following PIG script.
In the beginning, I set the mapred.map.tasks
but when the job is launched,  I see from jobtracker UI that the job.xml
shows that
the mapred.map.tasks param is set to "50". but I never used such a value.
what is resetting this value ?

this is pig-0.10.0

Thanks
Yang

SET mapred.min.split.size  10000;
SET pig.noSplitCombination true;

-- SET mapred.map.tasks.speculative.execution false;
-- SET mapred.reduce.tasks.speculative.execution false;
SET mapred.map.tasks 1020;
set default_parallel 42;

verdict = LOAD '$input' AS ( partition_key:chararray);

xx = FILTER verdict by partition_key == '';

dump xx;