MapReduce >> mail # user >> Sample code for testing hadoop 2.2.0

Sample code for testing hadoop 2.2.0
I am completely new to Hadoop. I recently installed hadoop 2.2.0 and need to find a sample application to test my installation, something similar to the word count in Hadoop 1.2.1. I will need very detailed instruction on how to compile and run the code.

thanks.

Ping