HBase >> mail # dev >> Omid: Transactional Support for HBase

Re: Omid: Transactional Support for HBase
Hi Daniel,

Cool stuff.  You might want to link your project on the "supporting
projects" wiki page as well:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/SupportingProjects

Can't guarantee it'll drive a lot of traffic, but it's a good
reference point for new users looking for options.

--gh