MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Missing documentation on HDFS 2.0.2

Re: Missing documentation on HDFS 2.0.2
The 404 link is due to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8427 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8860 which we
unfortunately haven't finished fixing yet. Apologies for the
inconvenience.

The 1.0.3 version of the docs at
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.3/hdfs_user_guide.html is fairly
close to accurate for 2.0.2. It's definitely not 100% accurate but it
might be enough to get you started.

-andy