HBase, mail # user - Re: split table data into two or more tables

Re: split table data into two or more tables
Ted Yu 2013-02-08, 18:40
May I ask the rationale behind this ?
Were you aiming for higher write throughput ?

Please also tell us how many regions you have in the current table.

Thanks

BTW please consider upgrading to 0.94.4