Pig >> mail # user >> pig 0.12.0 ERROR 2998: Unhandled internal error. com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet.of

Re: pig 0.12.0 ERROR 2998: Unhandled internal error. com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet.of
Thanks Dan for letting us know.

That makes perfect sense because guava was updated to 11 in Pig 0.9, and
Pig 0.8 had an old version  guava.