Zookeeper, mail # dev - question about getChildren and queue recipe

+
Alexander Shraer 2012-09-04, 01:10
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-09-04, 22:11
+
Alexander Shraer 2012-09-04, 23:34
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-09-05, 11:24
+
Alexander Shraer 2012-09-05, 15:12
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-09-06, 11:18
Re: question about getChildren and queue recipe
charles charles 2012-09-05, 00:32
I agree with
Alexander .
So why no server return children list just with the order of their creation?