Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> PMC member criteria for ZooKeeper.

Re: PMC member criteria for ZooKeeper.
yes, overall i agree with your response to mahadev. i think in the
case of zookeeper we want pmc members who are familiar with the
project since they are voting on releases and release planning. they
also vote on committers. this is a bit different than the IPMC which
has a large collection of unrelated projects. since zookeeper has a
much more focused scope familiarity with the project is important.

ben