Zookeeper >> mail # user >> lost ZK events across datacenters

+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 18:40
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 19:04
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 20:08
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 20:18
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 21:05
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 23:21
+
Camille Fournier 2011-06-01, 23:28
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 23:29
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-06-01, 21:18
Re: lost ZK events across datacenters
All my clients were on different machines. 2 of them got the watcher fired
about the same time. The third one never got the watcher triggered.

Thanks,

Jun

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Fournier, Camille F. [Tech] <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All clients are in different processes?
> I've used zkclient and haven't seen any problems, but I haven't hammered it
> too hard yet. I took a long look at the code and didn't see any errors but
> there could always be something very subtle.

+
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-02, 17:49
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-03, 08:40
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-06-03, 16:32
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-03, 16:56
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-03, 16:59
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-03, 17:18
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-08, 20:55
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-08, 21:02
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-10, 06:02
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-10, 06:09
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-06-06, 19:13
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-08, 20:51