Drill >> mail # dev >> Trying to get started....

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-29, 21:17
Re: Trying to get started....
Hi Srihari,

Yes the execwork branch is the place to start off if you're working with
the DrillBits.

Latest master is already merged in that branch so the ReferenceInterpreter
also works too.

Let us know if you encounter any problems.

Tim
On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Srihari Srinivasan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I am trying to get started with the REST APIs. I've forked the codebase
> using my github account and merged my local copy with the upstream
> "execwork" branch. I am doing this because the sources for Drillbit and
> related classes seem to be in the execwork branch currently. I'll need to
> work with them as part of this feature.
>
> Is my approach so far correct? Can I expect mvn install on the
> ReferenceInterpreter to work fine after these steps?
>
> Hari

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 06:44
+