Hadoop >> mail # general >> error on windows machine.

Re: error on windows machine.
1. the general list is the wrong place for this. Please use the -user list.
2. Microsoft are now providing a download of the windows version of hadoop
1, via Microsoft Web Platform Installer. Why not try that, as it is
explicitly designed to work without the cygwin layer.

-steve