Hadoop, mail # user - Strange machine behavior

Re: Strange machine behavior
Marcos Ortiz 2012-12-09, 01:05
Are you sure that 24 map slots is a good number for this machine?
Remember that you have three services (DN, TT and HRegionServer) with
with a 12 GB for Heap.
Try to use a lower number of map slots (12 for example) and launch your
MR job again.
Can you share your logs in pastebin?

--
Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda