Zookeeper, mail # user - Determining network interface

Re: Determining network interface
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-21, 05:30
We purposefully don't expose that through the public api. However take
a look at

org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.testableLocalSocketAddress()

(not part of the public api though, so it might change in future)

Patrick