HBase >> mail # dev >> Running preliminary testing on HBase 0.92/Hadoop 0.22

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-11-02, 17:18
+
Stack 2011-11-02, 17:42
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-11-02, 19:22
+
Ted Yu 2011-11-02, 19:33
+
Ted Yu 2011-11-02, 19:38
+
Stack 2011-11-02, 22:11
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-11-03, 00:27
+
Stack 2011-11-03, 03:02
Re: Running preliminary testing on HBase 0.92/Hadoop 0.22
>>You must eat nails for breakfast and chew rocket fuel to relax.
Ahhhmm..

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Guys, thanks a million for the help!
> >
> > It was a combination of a protocol version change and old client
> > (darn -- I was only behind by a week or so!)
> >
> > Goes to show how fun it is to track trunk ;-)
> >

> You are a hard man Roman.  IIUC, hbase trunk is not all you track.
> You must eat nails for breakfast and chew rocket fuel to relax.
>
> St.Ack

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-11-03, 22:28