Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 1)

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-05, 08:20
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-11-07, 12:17
+1, verified the sigs/xsum, all the tests are passing for me on both jdk6
and jdk7 (oracle). I see that jenkins is also passing consistently. I ran
with a number of different cluster sizes (up to 15) and it seemed to be
functioning properly.

It would be great to get some feedback from the hbase community re running
their tests against it both with jdk6 and jdk7.

Patrick

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:17 AM, Flavio Junqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1, I ran the unit tests and verified that:
>
> - I'm able to have a leader elected in a cluster of 3 servers;
> - I'm able to have another leader elected when killing and bringing up
> servers;
> - I'm able to run operations against the cluster.
>
> -Flavio
>
> On Nov 5, 2012, at 9:20 AM, Mahadev Konar wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> >  I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.4.5. This includes
> > the fix for ZOOKEEPER-1560.
> > Please take a look at the release notes for the jira list.
> >
> > *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
> > *** vote closes  12:00  midnight PT on Friday, Nov 9th.***
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.5-candidate-1/
> >
> > Should we release this?
> >
> > thanks
> > mahadev