From: Marco Gallotta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:52:00
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Disable retries

Hi there

Is there a way to disable retries when a mapper/reducer fails? I'm writing data in my mapper and I'd rather catch the failure, recover from a backup (fairly lightweight in this case, as the output tables aren't big) and restart.

--
Marco Gallotta | Mountain View, California
Software Engineer, Infrastructure | Loki Studios