HBase, mail # dev - Re: [ANNOUNCE] Secondary Index in HBase - from Huawei

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Secondary Index in HBase - from Huawei
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-08-14, 21:04
Michael, JOIN is not supported in Phoenix for very obvious reasons and will
probably never be (may be except of JOIN against replicated tables) .