HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96 version in apache maven repo

Re: 0.96 version in apache maven repo
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thanks! Found the vote email urls.
> Yeah, the motivation is the same, looking at some recent version of 96. So
> someone should publish a snapshot manually again?
> I can try to do it.
> Can you quality "our shit is too big" wrt every-build publishing? Seems it
> could be useful.

We build many times a day and each tgz is 70-80MBs.  We'd probably make
someone upset -- it'd be my guess.  Also might be awkward getting
credentials into place up on jenkins to sign the deploy.

Let me put up a snapshot for you.  Takes a little time.  Will flag you when
done.

St.Ack