MapReduce, mail # user - compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?

回复: compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?
Nan Zhu 2012-10-13, 16:28
I just checked jar option

the only related part to web interface I modified is fairschedulerservlet, but in the passed days, I modified it for many times, no problem happened,

really weird...

Best,

--
Nan Zhu