Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Slides and a blog post from my ZK users group talk at Strata

Slides and a blog post from my ZK users group talk at Strata
For those that couldn't attend and have been asking for slides, I went
ahead and wrote up a blog post to go along with the slides I presented at
the UG this October:

http://whilefalse.blogspot.com/2012/12/building-global-highly-available.html

Hopefully this will give a bit more color to the bare slide deck and answer
most questions you might have. It's a bit of a brain dump but I hope it is
useful.