Doug Cutting 2012-02-10, 00:06
+
Doug Cutting 2012-02-10, 23:21
+
James Baldassari 2012-02-11, 07:50
+
Doug Cutting 2012-02-13, 17:42
+
James Baldassari 2012-02-13, 18:13
+
Scott Carey 2012-02-14, 21:24
+
Philip Zeyliger 2012-02-14, 21:35
+
Scott Carey 2012-02-14, 22:01
+
Doug Cutting 2012-02-14, 21:58
+
Philip Zeyliger 2012-02-14, 22:05
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.6.2 (rc 1)
> They do not; the same test fails.  I'm not familiar with the cmake system
> here; is there a file where the test output goes?

You can do

  $ ctest --output-on-failure

which will print out the stdout and stderr of any failed test.  Alternatively, the tests are just statically linked executables in your $BUILD_DIR/tests directory, which if you're using build.sh, ends up being $SVN_ROOT/build/c/tests.  So you can execute those commands directly:

  $ build/c/tests/test_avro_values

–doug
+
Doug Cutting 2012-02-14, 22:18