Pig >> mail # dev >> Put whole path into -tagsource?

Put whole path into -tagsource?
Hi all,
I advised a user to use the new -tagsource option for PigStorage
recently, but it wasn't useful for him because it only contains the
filename (in this case, MR output like "part-m-00000.lzo"). He'd
really like to get the full path, instead. Can we change tagsource to
do that? Or perhaps add yet another flag?

What do you think?