Hive, mail # user - An Issue in org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.lazy.LazySimpleSerDe (All versions affacted)

Re: An Issue in org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.lazy.LazySimpleSerDe (All versions affacted)
Aniket Mokashi 2012-01-10, 07:11
It means if value associated with key FIELD_DELIM is absent, then use value
associated with SERIALIZATION_FORMAT.

Thanks,
Aniket

--