Hive >> mail # user >> An Issue in org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.lazy.LazySimpleSerDe (All versions affacted)

Re: An Issue in org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.lazy.LazySimpleSerDe (All versions affacted)
It means if value associated with key FIELD_DELIM is absent, then use value
associated with SERIALIZATION_FORMAT.

Thanks,
Aniket

--