HDFS >> mail # user >> Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker

Re: Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker
Hi Rams,

For HBase, the logs are under the logs directory.

For the task tracker, it's under your hadoop logs directory.

You should find a file like hbase-hbase-master-XXXX.log where XXXX is
your master host name.

JM