Drill >> mail # dev >> Exception running order by in sqline

+
Timothy Chen 2013-09-04, 17:55
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 18:04
Re: Exception running order by in sqline
Hi Jacques,

It i rebased on the top of latest master.

I am using a newer optiq release (0.4.11) so not sure if master has that problem.

I will try later once I get a chance.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2013, at 11:04 AM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is this on the tip of master?
>

> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Timothy Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm getting a exception running a simple select * from
>> "sample-data/region.parquet" order by 1 ; (or any field actually)
>>
>> error_type: 0
>> message: "Failure while running fragment. < IndexOutOfBoundsException:[
>> dstIndex: 222 ]"
>> ]
>>       at org.apache.drill.sql.client.full.ResultEnumerator.moveNext(R
>> esultEnumerator.java:44)
>>       at net.hydromatic.optiq.runtime.ArrayEnumeratorCursor.next(Arra
>> yEnumeratorCursor.java:44)
>>
>> A bit more digging it looks like it's from the RemovingBatchCreator trying
>> to do a copy and getting a index out of bounds in the data valuevector.
>>
>> Jacques suggested someone might be looking into this? Is someone lookling
>> at fixing this arleady?
>>
>> Tim

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 18:53