HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-22, 20:21
+
Stack 2013-03-22, 21:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-25, 18:20
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-25, 18:26
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-25, 18:40
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-25, 18:47
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-25, 18:54
Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests
And if the JIRA is actually assigned to you, why not just hold off on
commenting until you've fixed the problem? That would improve the
signal-to-noise ratio here a lot.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)