HBase, mail # dev - Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests

Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-25, 19:13
And if the JIRA is actually assigned to you, why not just hold off on
commenting until you've fixed the problem? That would improve the
signal-to-noise ratio here a lot.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)