Hadoop, mail # user - Tasktracker fails

Re: Tasktracker fails
Jay Vyas 2012-02-22, 18:29
Hi guys !

Im trying to understand the way globstatus / deflate files work in hdfs.  I
cant read them using the globStatus API in the hadoop FileSystem , from
java.  the specifics are here if anyone wants some easy stackoverflow
points :)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9400739/hadoop-globstatus-and-deflate-files

--
Jay Vyas