HBase >> mail # dev >> About "-XX:ThreadPriorityPolicy=42"

About "-XX:ThreadPriorityPolicy=42"
I found two interesting vm options used in Casandra by default:
"-XX:+UseThreadPriorities -XX:ThreadPriorityPolicy=42",
Here is a good article for it :
http://tech.stolsvik.com/2010/01/linux-java-thread-priorities-workaround.html

My point is do we need to enable these two options?
Just did a quick grep,shows "DaemonThreadFactory" class is using this thread
priority feature right now.

Looks to me it's a minor issue, just curious:)

Thanks,
Liang