Zookeeper >> mail # user >> methods to figure out what causes an ephemeral node to be deleted

+
Adam Rosien 2012-03-02, 02:43
+
Camille Fournier 2012-03-02, 02:47
+
Camille Fournier 2012-03-02, 03:14
+
Camille Fournier 2012-03-02, 03:14
+
Adam Rosien 2012-03-02, 03:43
Re: methods to figure out what causes an ephemeral node to be deleted
You can do that. All to the same cluster? It can definitely get tricky to
manage depending on what you're using them for.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Adam Rosien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That got me some info, looks like some sessions expired exactly then:
>
> 3/1/12 5:02:44 PM PST session 0x233a2e751981696 cxid 0x0 zxid 0x1424f05e44
> closeSession
> 3/1/12 5:02:44 PM PST session 0x433a2e7600f15fc cxid 0x0 zxid 0x1424f05e45
> closeSession
>
> I'm running multiple ZooKeeper clients in one JVM, that's ok right?
>
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Actually, I think for this if you just use the LogFormatter that comes
> > inside ZooKeeper (zookeeper.server.LogFormatter) you should be able to
> > find the information you need.

> > created
> > out,

> > know