Zookeeper, mail # user - methods to figure out what causes an ephemeral node to be deleted

+
Adam Rosien 2012-03-02, 02:43
+
Camille Fournier 2012-03-02, 02:47
+
Camille Fournier 2012-03-02, 03:14
+
Camille Fournier 2012-03-02, 03:14
+
Adam Rosien 2012-03-02, 03:43
Re: methods to figure out what causes an ephemeral node to be deleted
Camille Fournier 2012-03-02, 03:44
You can do that. All to the same cluster? It can definitely get tricky to
manage depending on what you're using them for.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Adam Rosien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That got me some info, looks like some sessions expired exactly then:
>
> 3/1/12 5:02:44 PM PST session 0x233a2e751981696 cxid 0x0 zxid 0x1424f05e44
> closeSession
> 3/1/12 5:02:44 PM PST session 0x433a2e7600f15fc cxid 0x0 zxid 0x1424f05e45
> closeSession
>
> I'm running multiple ZooKeeper clients in one JVM, that's ok right?
>
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Actually, I think for this if you just use the LogFormatter that comes
> > inside ZooKeeper (zookeeper.server.LogFormatter) you should be able to
> > find the information you need.

> > created
> > out,

> > know