Pig >> mail # user >> reuse same Tuple and ArrayList for every getNext call in LoadFunc?

Re: reuse same Tuple and ArrayList for every getNext call in LoadFunc?
Anything that builds a bag -- for example, I was just looking at the
DefaultDataBag code (and by extension, DistinctDataBag, etc) and it
does not do any tuple copies. We could, of course, change all the Pig
code to respect the assumption that tuples need to be copied if you
want to keep them across multiple getNext calls, but we'd still get
into trouble with UDFs that other people wrote before this change.

I am curious why you are interested in this particular inefficiency,
are you seeing severely degraded performance due to object allocation?