HBase >> mail # dev >> Exec implementing Row

+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-04-28, 04:08
+
Stack 2011-04-28, 05:06
+
Gary Helmling 2011-04-28, 05:47
+
Gary Helmling 2011-04-28, 06:04
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-04-28, 06:14
+
Gary Helmling 2011-04-28, 06:33
Re: Exec implementing Row
Right, they go hand in hand. I saw the use case in multi call at RS where
all the rows are sorted based on the row attribute.

Himanshu

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:33 AM, Gary Helmling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:14 PM, Himanshu Vashishtha <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > For the least of it, one can get rid of "private byte[] referenceRow"
> > attribute in Exec class I'd say (?).
> >

> Um, what would Row.getRow() return in that case?  Sure, if you drop the Row
> implementation, you can probably drop referenceRow too (the row key seems
> be in context for any of the other places we would need it).
>

> --gh

+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2011-04-28, 06:23
+