HBase >> mail # user >> hbase/.archive doesn't exist

+
Jian Fang 2013-03-25, 19:44
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-25, 23:03
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-26, 01:06
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-26, 01:10
Re: hbase/.archive doesn't exist
I think this should be removed from there since it has been removed
from the code.

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-26, 01:38
+